Benefits of Sauna
Benefits of Sauna
Are you new to the Sauna Experience? Wondering what it's all about?
Sauna means something special to each individual person. Science is slowing emerging to show that there may be many potential health benefits from time in the sauna that can range from relaxation to increased energy and cardiovascular benefits. We're not going to just ramble on and tell you what we think. Instead, we'll keep compiling a list. So, if you're wondering what the potential benefits are, you can start reading below.
We've compiled several resources for you below:
- The Energy Blueprint - this contains a lot of referenced articles and research - https://theenergyblueprint.com/benefits-of-saunas/
- Dr. Ronda Patrick: Hormetic Stressors - "Health Benefits of Sauna and Cold Exposure" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ty6VTNPjqw&t=7s
- WebMD - "What to Know About Saunas and Your Health" - https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/what-to-know-saunas-and-health
- "8 Health Benefits of Using a Dry Sauna - Dr. Berg"
- "Cardiovascular and Other Health Benefits of Sauna Bathing: A Review of the Evidence" - Mayo Clinic Proceedings -
"Correlations between Repeated Use of Dry Sauna for 4 x 10 Minutes, Physiological Parameters, Anthropometric Features, and Body Composition in Young Sedentary and Overweight Men: Health Implications" - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30800676/
"Sauna, Heat Shock Proteins & Thermal Stress" - High Intensity Health - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e6YpEVgzP4
"The benefits of sauna | Andrew Huberman and Lex Fridman" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlRcjjQdyXw
- "Are Saunas the Next Big Performance-Enhancing "Drug"? - https://tim.blog/2014/04/10/saunas-hyperthermic-conditioning-2/